Monday 16 May 2011

Starting to See the Benefits...

of taking my high potency vitamins for the last two weeks.

Cravings for chocolate/ chocolate eclairs & stuff that really isn't good for my body to eat- Wheat/Eggs/Milk/Yeast have subsided significantly.

I'm feeling a lot less tired, although today I'm very sleepy & would have really enjoyed lying down for at least 30 mins this afternoon.

Having said that, I have been in the office since 12noon today, and I'm holding up remarkably well.

I haven't had the same negative thoughts I had been having a few weeks ago/ for the last few months.

One of the significant things I have noticed is that I am having very vivid dreams, some of which haven't been that pleasant.


The vitamins I've been taking is multi vitamin & mineral, Ester C (vit C 1000mg) and Tryptophan.


I had a lovely weekend with my new man, staying with friends of his & having a BBQ on Saturday & Sunday, which was really enjoyable, also we played Monopoly on Sunday which was fun.


I also have done my yoga routine quite a few times in the last few weeks.  I'd love to do more yoga, and will prioritise this in the coming week.  The more yoga I do, the better I feel.

My stomach is still bloated, but my digestion seems to be a lot better & certainly less painful.

I will continue my hard work & diligence in prioritising my own health & really appreciate the support I'm getting from my man on eating carefully, and my friends who are not enabling me to eat those foods that do not support my body in creating health.

Very grateful for the people in my life, the wonderful relationships I've built & that are growing & developing more & more each day.

I'm learning how to receive love better & better every day.


A few days ago I had my first productive day that I've had in over 4 months- working from a "To Do" list, and getting things done, which I am very pleased with :)


I look forward to being able to write even more positive developments on my road to 100% health :)


No comments:

Post a Comment