Tuesday 26 April 2011

Multi Tasking without feeling overwhelmed

It's been a while since I posted, as I've been doing many things.

I am now in a new relationship, I've started doing some work for a new client, and I'm still not feeling very well :(

The relationship is going very well, very promising, it feels very much like this could be it, this could be the one to last a lifetime, I'm doing my best to be honest & communicate openly & be supportive & loving & ask for help as I need it, so fingers crossed together we will be able to create a loving, healthy nurturing relationship together.

The work is a challenge, I want to do SO much, and I take it on but actually, realistically I simply cannot do that which I want to be able to do.

Today I am feeling emotional & very much overwhelmed.  I've been pushing myself WAAAY too hard, in all the excitement of new relationship etc.

I'm tired, so very tired.

I've been eating a lot better since being in my new relationship, I'm motivated much better to cook when I'm cooking with someone else that I love too.  But my body really is in pain, I'm very weak and I wish I was able to change that quicker.

Feeling loved, I'm confident will have a positive effect on my health.

I just need to focus & prioritise, learn that I really have to say no, even when I don't want to.


No comments:

Post a Comment